- When was ContraVir founded?
- ContraVir was spun-off from Synergy Pharmaceuticals in 2014 through a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Form 10 filing, which is also known as the General Form for Registration of Securities.
- How many employees does ContraVir have?
- ContraVir currently has 19 full-time employees on staff.
- Who is ContraVir’s outside legal counsel?
- ContraVir’s outside legal counsel is Jeffrey J. Fessler, a partner in the Corporate Practice at Sheppard Mullin in New York City.
- Does ContraVir issue dividends on its common stock?
- No, ContraVir does not issue dividends on our common stock.
- When does ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- December 31st.
- Who is ContraVir’s transfer agent and how do I contact them?
- ContraVir’s transfer agent is Bob Winterle of Philadelphia Stock Transfer. He can be reached at 866-223-0448 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who are ContraVir’s auditors?
- ContraVir’s auditors are BDO USA, LLP.
- Whom can I contact for general information about ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc?
- Stephen Kilmer
(646) 274 3580